Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Upper Madison....


...A Double Rainbow Day....













Last one of course NOT considered: "fish food", but a cool bug still; so I took his picture....


....



..."Oh look a rainbow...?"


"Oh wait,...its a DOUBLE RAINBOW"!?


"Oh my God its a DOUBLE %#@$& RAINBOW..!!!"

.....


This however was one of only three small browns that ever made the bank...


Caught not on a salmon fly, nor a nymph; instead all were caught on a Kelly Gallop Sex Dungeon Streamer. (below/wet)...



..Last bug of last resort ('a streamer' in my book, but worked)






Content with the few I caught, I ate in Ennis and moved on home from there about ten.


Was tempted to steal this cool sign, but realized it was a memorial of sorts for children with some disease so passed?

....


The ride home was a little louder than usual when I decided on a remastered lick of Dure Strait's to set the mood (truck-stop purchase)....

..Made for the end of a nice day actually..


Moe

No comments:

Post a Comment