Sunday, September 12, 2010

Two Even Bigger Bulls!!!!.....


While I thought the 6x6 was a "nice bull", these two fella are in an entirely different class...


Since they were considerably further away than the younger bull was on Friday, my images aren't nearlly as sharp, but you still get the feeling these two were the ones actually in-charge of the harem (which now included over 60 cows) in the same area...


I was about sure these two bulls were gonna scrap, but the one bigger (second picture) simply skirted the one above in the field and they never came closer than 100 yards...

Two more bulls sounded off repeatedly within the same area, but I never got a good look at them. Its assumed at least one of those was the 6x6 from Friday, but who knows how big the other one was...

Though these bulls were on private inaccessable lands as well, not two miles up the road I even spotted another bull chasing cows and while this fella (too blurry pics to post) wasn't near the caliber of what I have; he was much closer to public lands and would be just perfect hanging above my bed in the singlewide.


Moe

No comments:

Post a Comment