Monday, September 27, 2010

The Yellowstone River.....


...In all its colorful splendor...


Carters Bridge

...


Emigrant

...


Some dudes coming off the river..

...


Point of Rocks

...



Mallards Landing

...



Livingston, for a bite to eat..

...


Saqaguea Park (I'm sure thats spelt wrong)?

...


My destination thru town was to cross the river at 9th street bridge and find the islands under the interstate..(found them)...

...


Even Montana has a few graffitti artists it appears...

...


As the sun set I put the camera away and busted out the Sage Z-Axis again and threw on a hopper dropper and caught two nice sized rainbow right off the bat.

"Hot damn!"

Thats a great spot to fish, but not entirely allowed I dont think; as its signage leading in said for:'residents only' (to cross the bridge); but oh well. I also caught several white fish; as they're spawing right now and very agressive.

It was such a nice way to spend my day off...so beautiful, peaceful and relaxing; I intend to do the same tomorrow.

Cant wait!


Moe

2 comments:

  1. Great photos. You almost feel the warmth from the sun as you look at some of these.

    ReplyDelete